Music Together® Class Information:
- Weekly, 45-minute class sessions include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Your tuition includes a professionally recorded CD, digital download, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative national website.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
Music Together Tuition:
||First sibling over 10 months old
|Fall, Winter and Spring
- New family registration fee: $15.00 (Fall, Winter, and Spring only)
- U.S. Military families, enter the coupon code 109MF when checking out to receive a $25.00 tuition reduction. Thank you for your service!
- Additional siblings (10 months and older) and infant siblings (under 10 months): FREE
- Holiday Jingle includes holiday CD only (no songbook)
- Take a second weekly class for the sibling rate. Register at least one child for full price then take another weekly class with the same child for $145 in fall, winter, and spring or $105 in summer (Hyde Park 8-week sesssion only).
Wait Lists: If a class is closed, please indicate second choice and indicate if you wish to be placed on a wait list. You will be notified after the first class if a space has become available and your registration fee will be waived. Please indicate first and second choice in class offerings.
New Locations: New location class offerings are subject to class enrollment. You may email Ms. Alli with additional questions at Allisongs@hotmail.com (preferred) OR call her at 941-350-5438.
Refunds: Tuition is fully refundable until first class start. For those who cancel after first class, a credit towards a future session, for unattended classes (minus the registration fee), will be issued. If materials were distributed, there will be a $ 50.00 reduction of that credit.
Make-up Policy: 2 make-ups are extended per semester for your child to attend at any location. Class size is limited therefore make-ups must be scheduled online. Make-up classes must be used within the registered semester and are not extended to future class semesters. Schedule a make-up now.
In case of Illness: PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO CLASS SICK! If your child has a fever or contagious symptoms of any kind, kindly arrange to make-up the class.
Visitor Policy: Your guests are welcome! Kindly notify Ms. Alli the day before if you will be bringing a guest or an additional family member in order that we may accommodate your request.