Music Together® Class Information:
- Weekly, 45-minute class sessions include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Your tuition includes a professionally recorded CD, digital download, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative national website.
- New families receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
Music Together Tuition:
||First sibling over 10 months old
|Fall, Winter and Spring
- New family registration fee: $15.00 (Fall, Winter, and Spring only)
- U.S. Military families, enter the coupon code 109MF when checking out to receive a $25.00 tuition reduction. Thank you for your service!
- Additional siblings (10 months and older) and infant siblings (under 10 months): FREE
- Holiday Jingle does not include a CD or songbook. Children receive a holiday favor.
- Take a second weekly class for the sibling rate. Register at least one child for full price then take another weekly class with the same child for $145 in fall, winter, and spring or $105 in summer (Hyde Park 8-week sesssion only).
Wait Lists: If a class is closed, please indicate second choice and indicate if you wish to be placed on a wait list. You will be notified after the first class if a space has become available and your registration fee will be waived. Please indicate first and second choice in class offerings.
New Locations: New location class offerings are subject to class enrollment. You may email Ms. Alli with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) OR call her at 941-350-5438.
Refunds: To our spring enrolled families, we have always had a liberal refund policy where 100% of your tuition can be refunded through the first week of classes. However, due to the Covid-19 global pandemic and in order to sustain our business and financially support our teachers, we have applied your current tuition towards the spring 2020 online session and so appreciate your understanding and support.
Make-up Policy: Two make-ups are extended per semester for your child to attend at any location. Class size is limited therefore make-ups must be scheduled online. Make-up classes must be used within the registered semester and are not extended to future class semesters. Schedule a make-up now.
In case of Illness: PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO CLASS SICK! If your child has a fever or contagious symptoms of any kind, kindly arrange to make-up the class.
Visitor Policy: Your guests are welcome! Kindly notify Ms. Alli the day before if you will be bringing a guest or an additional family member in order that we may accommodate your request.